Get Your Free Sample of the Market Leadership Playbook
Where to start: Your Market Leadership Playbook (enough talk! Click here to jump to the form for the free sample)
The Market Leadership Playbook we create specifically for each client we serve guides their structure-based thought leadership with a role similar to that of a brand guide.
However, it is far more than a "brand guide". It includes the building blocks of a structure of audience-centered thought leadership. It guides your organization to benefit the marketplace with the fresh thinking that sets your company apart from all others.
The sample Market Leadership Playbook includes examples of:
- Audience Attunement Report- Knowing your market better gives comfort and clarity. And you can feel good about the privacy-respecting way we do multiple level audience listening and analysis that discovers what your marketplace would love that they (and your competitors) likely don't even realize yet. Your competitors likely miss these opportunities because they are trapped in the top-down customer data paradigm. However, considering the whole of the relationship between a customer and a company: should it not start with respectful listening instead of studying their private "data" like they are inanimate targets? Doesn't it also shows more confidence as a brand to act from respect for customer privacy?
- Market Landscape Report- Gain confidence by knowing where your (or your clients') organization fits in the mind of the marketplace versus the competition ... in terms that matter: what your market truly values. Values are one of the most important higher thinking levels discovered in the Audience Attunement Report. And we can help you "redesign" that landscape to your advantage. You can, in that sense, be a landscape architect.
- Thought Leadership Position- We empower you and your organization by helping you design an aligned, multiple-level thought leadership model that declares your position as the market leader. It sounds complicated but we make it easy. It's worth articulating the higher levels because that's where the leverage for market leadership is and where your competition is likely blank.
- Thought Leadership Path(s)- The comfort and confidence of knowing your direction comes from 1 or more well-defined shifts for your prospects from "old thinking" to "new thinking". A company will usually have 1-3 core Thought Leadership Paths (TLPs) and potentially multiple supporting TLPs. Clearly defining new thinking for the marketplace this way - thinking that both serves the prospects and establishes your company as the "go-to" - gives your web content purpose, clarity and impact.
- The Idea-Library of Support Points - These persuasion-optimized talking points** fuel an enthusiastic content program with a never-ending flow of ideas. Support Points are designed to move market thinking along various Thought Leadership Paths from old (origin) to new (destination) thinking. The Support Point Library speeds up content production as well as adding impact. With it, content planning and production are much easier and faster.
- Strategic Content Calendar gives the confidence and clarity of knowing how to output these ideas into various forms of web media - like your website, blog, YouTube videos, PR outreach, and podcast- promote them well, and lead a market segment.
Can you see how having this at hand relieves the frustration of the question "what content"? The Playbook can set an effective marketing direction well into the future and it can be renewed regularly so there's always an abundance of fresh, high-impact content flowing from it.
We hope this sample will inspire you to want your own and we'd love to help you create it. But even if it just inspires you to dig a little deeper into your content creativity, it's well worth it to us. (If you already have or don't need the sample and are ready to create your own, great! Click here to set up a free 5-Point consult to discuss.)
Get the Free Sample of a Market Leadership Playbook