You don't need me to tell you it's more competitive than ever to succeed with a digital agency.
And, I don't know what kind of agency you own, run, or represent...
Maybe it offers a variation of the standard pull-marketing "kit" of SEO, content writing, PR, social media, email marketing, web design, and, perhaps, podcasts and video production.
Or, maybe you specialize more in push marketing with PPC Adwords and display ad type campaigns.
Or maybe you straddle both worlds... or maybe you specialize more in events, or traditional media like TV and direct mail. Those can still work really well, especially when combined strategically with digital. Of course, I'm not telling you anything you don't know.
And I'm sure you've got something special that sets you or your team apart. Hey, we all have to or we get lost in the crowd, just like we tell our clients, right?
However you market, my team and I have a treat for you: we've used Systems Thinking and NLP to study the structure of true thought leadership - leading marketplaces to new thinking - and have modeled the process to create a content engine that:
- Expands and strengthens SEO, opening up more relevant keywords and the engagement metrics that drive a page up the search results pages more quickly.
- Speeds up the production of content. Once the foundation is built, it takes much less time to produce a given content piece that also has much higher impact.
- Encourages the enthusiastic client engagement we need with the frame of thought leadership consulting.
- Creates content that clients love. Every piece we produce now tends to get enthusiastic approval on first showing, maybe with just a typo correction or two. No more back-and-forth with 5 iterations before the client is happy.
- Gives every content piece a clear purpose spelled out in a "backstory" report the client gets so they appreciate the work at a higher level.
- Enables actually leading the marketplace to new thinking that embraces the clients' way of doing things as the way to do it so they wouldn't consider anyone else.
- Instead of just measuring detached measures like traffic sources, clicks and time per page; actually measures the spread of distinctive ideas that define the clients' unique leadership positions in the marketplace.
- Adds billed hours because, obviously, clients order more content when they see it working this way.
The Thaut Process offers you a High Impact Content Engine to set your agency apart. Let's cut through the clutter with messaging that inspires and moves your and your clients' audiences to new thinking to position you or your agency as the only choice to those who you choose to lead.
We call it structure-based thought leadership. We have an app in the works and are currently offering it to agencies as a managed service and white label program. You take the trophies, we'll do the work behind the scenes. Or, we can empower you to run the system.
Send the form and we'll set a time to talk or for a demo. I look forward to meeting you, learning more, and sharing a tool that can add impact and speed to your copy writing and content production.
-Chris McNeil, founder