A a shark continues moving or dies. The marketplace is moving and you can either participate in guiding the movement or it's likely you'll sink.
- What is thought leadership and what makes it strategic?
- What is the trap that makes most content marketing ineffective?
- What is the ideal point of view to design your marketing from?
- How to gain insight that enables you to create a message that resonates with your audience?
- What are the building blocks of Strategic Thought Leadership?
- What are the 7 levels of audience thinking you need to know to maximize your influence?
If you stay stuck in the selling patterns of your market segment, you stand the risk of being left behind when someone else leads the marketplace. Or you and your organization can take that role and take an audience somewhere new where your offer stand alone.
Doesn't it show more leadership to help customers reach new clarity about what they can have? It's not about selling the same thing better, it's about realizing how much more is possible for customers - that they would love - guiding them to a unique space with unique benefits you lead them to revere.